Welcome to Zaltana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Zaltana

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When will you be here?

Go down 
+5
lostindeath101
twilite-crescent
Wild_Wind
Twilight
Skye
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Number of posts : 188
Humor : as funny as your face FOOL! o.O O.o
Z Cash :
When will you be here? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100When will you be here? Right_bar_bleue

Group : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-13

When will you be here? Empty
PostSubject: When will you be here?   When will you be here? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:49 pm

Post here the days and time of day you will be around rping on Zaltana When will you be here? 667919 Add your time zone as well.
If your leaving for a while it helps to post that here too. :3

Plz and thank you,

Skye When will you be here? 520614

Last edited by Skye on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://zaltana.forumotion.com
Twilight
Gamma
Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 272
Z Cash :
When will you be here? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100When will you be here? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: When will you be here?   When will you be here? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:57 pm

i live in Oklahoma, so I have a central time zone. I will usually be on in the afternoon (after school, on week days)

i have to go to bed at ten, so I can RP until then (but right now im on Spring Break so i usually stay up until around 2:00 a.m :P )
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Number of posts : 136
Z Cash :

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: When will you be here?   When will you be here? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:21 pm

I'm in the Central timezone(I'm in Kansas) and I'm usally on after three a'clock. Every day pretty much.
Back to top Go down
twilite-crescent
Beta
twilite-crescent

Female
Number of posts : 99
Humor : sarcasm ahoy! and lots of dry wit. Wahaha
Z Cash :

Editing!! : 1 2 3
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: When will you be here?   When will you be here? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:06 pm

I am actually mountain time (between pacific and central)
I'm usually on ALL day long, until nine or ten at night.
I'll definitely be around ALOT When will you be here? 827813
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kisikusikuuhuru/index.htm
Skye
Admin
Skye

Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: When will you be here?   When will you be here? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Since its spring break right now ill be on and off all day. I will be on at night (I'm in the Pacific time zone) it will be 3:25 when i post this. When school comes back into effect i will be on Friday and Saturday nights and once or twice during the school week. When will you be here? 969200
Back to top Go down
lostindeath101
Beta
lostindeath101

Female
Number of posts : 46
Humor : Dry
Z Cash :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: When will you be here?   When will you be here? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:48 am

Now that spring break is over, I won't be on as much. I'll be in and out quite a bit. I'm also in the central time zone, being a Texas girl. (Not by choice, I assure you. I SHOULD be mountain time zone with twilitecrescent.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/soultakerhaven
sprintingfox08

Female
Number of posts : 27
Z Cash :
When will you be here? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100When will you be here? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: When will you be here?   When will you be here? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:59 pm

throughout the day when i dont have school
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar

Shadowstar

Female
Number of posts : 9
Z Cash :
When will you be here? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100When will you be here? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: When will you be here?   When will you be here? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:23 am

I'm Central Timezone(good ol northern IL!) and homeschooled,which is very short so I'm on off an on all day. Yep,I got no life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.packsoflegends.forum1.net/
Skye
Admin
Skye

Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: When will you be here?   When will you be here? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:23 am

Time is real tight for me so I will most likely be unable to sit down long enough to rp. My reason? I now have a job, senior year to finish, graphic novel, commissions I promised people and need to keep x.x and I am studying web design on my spare time When will you be here? 370730
Back to top Go down
Bluestar

Bluestar

Female
Number of posts : 9
Z Cash :

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: When will you be here?   When will you be here? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:11 pm

I live in Ca therefore Pacific tome zone, I'm usally on all day on the weekends and from 2pm to 8pm on weekdays.
Back to top Go down
Toxic-wulf
Beta
Toxic-wulf

Female
Number of posts : 40
Z Cash :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: When will you be here?   When will you be here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:20 am

I am going to be gone for this weekend just to let you know.
Other then that I will get on as much as I can.
When will you be here? 640405
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-wulf.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will you be here?   When will you be here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When will you be here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Zaltana :: Things you should know :: Member Schedule-
Jump to: