Welcome to Zaltana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Zaltana

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluestar

Bluestar

Female
Number of posts : 9
Z Cash :
~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Right_bar_bleue

Group : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-02

~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~   ~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:54 pm

Name: Moon
Species: Grey wolf
Appearance: He is black, but his head is white, with a little bit of his neck. eyes, are a red color, but often change to suit his mood.
Personality: He is dark, and keeps to himself. Though he had a horrible life, he tries to be as nice as he can.
History: He grew up within a very rough socity. Though he had a major fight, wiping out most of his memory. Moon has flashbacks regain his memory little, by little.
Image: I only have the link. ~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ MoonAvatar And it's more of a headshot.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Number of posts : 188
Humor : as funny as your face FOOL! o.O O.o
Z Cash :
~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: ~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~   ~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:14 am

Accepted

Welcome to Zaltana Bluestar ~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ 313693
Back to top Go down
https://zaltana.forumotion.com
Twilight
Gamma
Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 272
Z Cash :
~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: ~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~   ~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:14 am

Welcome Bluestar! =D I hoped you would join here also! ~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ 942104

(Remember me? from WQ?)
Back to top Go down
Bluestar

Bluestar

Female
Number of posts : 9
Z Cash :
~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: ~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~   ~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:34 pm

Whoot, both sites! Yeah I remeber you! I'm glad to be here! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~   ~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~ Moon- Charrie form ~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Zaltana :: The Land of Zaltana :: Characters-
Jump to: