Welcome to Zaltana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Zaltana

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Alone...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
Beta
shadowwolf445

Male
Number of posts : 213
Z Cash :
All Alone... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100All Alone... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Group : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-17

All Alone... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:25 pm

the fox seemed friendly to Midnight and she was willing to help them " i don't know me and Winoa were talking and she just showed up"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Gamma
Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 272
Z Cash :
All Alone... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100All Alone... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Rose turned in the direction of the wolf, then back to Midnight, "Maybe she was just passing through..." she suggested, although she wasent sure that was the truth.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Beta
shadowwolf445

Male
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:33 pm

Midnight looked in the direction of the other wolf "i hope i wouldn't have been able to protect Winoa against an adult wolf"
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Number of posts : 136
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:34 pm

Winoa peaked her head out of behind Midnight, "hel-hello Rose. I-I'm Winoa." She flattened her ears still scared of the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Beta
shadowwolf445

Male
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:40 pm

Midnight turns around and nuzzles her "its ok Winoa i think shes gone"
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:45 pm

"O-okay, if yo-you say so." She perked her ears back up and sat up, "Night, I wonder what that other wolf wanted."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Beta
shadowwolf445

Male
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:47 pm

"i'm not sure what she wanted but i guess it had nothing to do with us"
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Number of posts : 188
Humor : as funny as your face FOOL! o.O O.o
Z Cash :

Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:52 pm

(Spirit/Wolf)

Wind began to pick up through the trees...something in the air was not right...A silent and scentless creature was heading its way to Sheer Creek, her gait almost made her look as if she was flowing with the wind, a deep blue blended in with a unusual bright blue streak along her body brushed against the wind as she gracefully dodge in between the trees in a hurry. She leaped onto a bolder behind the two pups and fox and examined them with her bright blue eyes in a eerie glance. She took a deep breath...smelling the strange female hidden in the bush.
Back to top Go down
https://zaltana.forumotion.com
Twilight
Gamma
Twilight

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:10 pm

Rose's ear twitched. She could sence something nearby. She turned and saw another wolf. Rose stepped in front of the two pups and bravely stood her ground, "Who are you?" she calls.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:37 pm

She grinned at Rose just before she began to speak in a wispy bold voice, "My name is NightCloud, I have no business with you just a since of fear brought my attention. I smell humans in this direction as well...*She paused and sniffed the air, then looked to the left; then back at Rose* Is everything alright?"

Her body then became transparent to the foliage behind her.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Gamma
Twilight

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:32 pm

Still not knowing if this wolf was friendly or not, she stood her ground and answered, "These pups say that there is another frmale wolf beyond the bushes over there," she motioned with her head toward the bushes a bit away, "I was just walking when I found them," she explained.

She waited for the reply when she dropped her jaw open in disbelief. The wolf had dissapeared! She stood wide-eyed, looking around. It just vanished!
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:31 pm

-new setting- A soft wind picket up around the group, a soft whisper spoke through the leaves as the trees swayed back and forth gently. The water began to freeze and the moon began to burn red.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Beta
shadowwolf445

Male
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:16 pm

Midnight looked around as the world changed around them "rose whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Gamma
Twilight

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:32 pm

Rose looked around, confused. She stood her ground in front of the pups, she had no idea what was going on. "I... don't know..." her voice trailed off. What was happening?!
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:39 pm

Nightcloud slowly pulled her lips off her teeth, growling lightly as she looked towards the deep forest. A quick brush of wind hit her with a force almost knocking her back. She bit at the air savagely narrowing her vision then striking into the forest with such speed it forced the wind to pull back and follow her in the opposite direction. Loud barks and snarls could be heard in the darkness. The creek began to freeze solid as a white wolf approached the young pups and fox. Grinning as he stared into their eyes with a sharp piercing force.

Last edited by Skyechild on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:37 pm

(Lol, lots of catching up to do. All Alone... - Page 3 600564 Glad to be back, as well! All Alone... - Page 3 486631 Maybe I'll be a bit better at role-playing now to be qualified for this site, not that I have to be.. Just wanna show how much I love your site, Skye! All Alone... - Page 3 503404 )

Winoa was now terrified, shivering and shaking in her place. Her ears pricked up as the wolf spoke, but as it disapeared she cuddled closer to Midnight. "Wha-what was that?" She slightly whimpered.

But the area was no longer a peaceful, wooded area. No. Now it a sort of nightmare. Only it was no nightmare. This was reality. Winoa hid farther behind Midnight, moving into the back of the tree-hollow; More terrified than before.

"Wha-what's going on?" She whined, looking from Midnight to Rose. "Please don't be something bad.." Winoa said, almost whimpering. "Ple-please don't hurt us, whoever y-you are." She finished with a whine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Alone...   All Alone... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Alone...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Zaltana :: Territories :: Sheer Creek Forest-
Jump to: