Welcome to Zaltana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Zaltana

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.::Lonely::.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Number of posts : 136
Z Cash :
.::Lonely::. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100.::Lonely::. Right_bar_bleue

Group : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-17

.::Lonely::. Empty
PostSubject: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Myana was walking around lonely, and a little sad. She knows she'll meet someone soon but... She just didn't have much hope at the moment. She pawed at the ground flinging dirt in the air, "oh how I wish I had a friend right now..." She sighs and lowers her head taking a bite of grass and flicks her tail. "Oh well, I'll find someone soon enough."

Last edited by Wild_Wind on Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More)
Back to top Go down
twilite-crescent
Beta
twilite-crescent

Female
Number of posts : 99
Humor : sarcasm ahoy! and lots of dry wit. Wahaha
Z Cash :

Editing!! : 1 2 3
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:34 pm

Virir was wandering, as he usually did, humming a tune to himself deep in his throat. He watched a sparrow fly by him, and he smiled to himself. Today was a good day. He sniffed the air, and finding nothing of interest to him there, he turned to his left and continued on. He had no particular reason for changing directions beside the fact that he had no particular reason to be going the direction that he had been.
He soon passed a mare who appeared to be grazing by herself. "Good day." he chimed, and continued on. He froze after a few steps. a mare?....alone?...strange... He turned back to the mare and cleared his throat, "Begging thy pardon, miss. My name is Virir Kirinri." He bowed to her nobly. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kisikusikuuhuru/index.htm
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:39 pm

She raised her head and looked at the strange being. "Why my name is Myana. What bisness do you want with me Virir?"
Back to top Go down
twilite-crescent
Beta
twilite-crescent

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:50 pm

Virir shrugged his shoulders. "Oh, nothing I suppose. Just find it a little...odd that you are out here on your own, my dear. Where is your herd?" He sniffed the air once more to make sure he hadn't missed her herds scent. "One so small and defenseless as you shouldn't travel alone you know."
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:52 pm

She frowned anoyed, "I can take care of myself thank you very much!" She snorted to him and sighed. "My entire herd was killed by wolves. I've been alone ever since."
Back to top Go down
twilite-crescent
Beta
twilite-crescent

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:58 pm

Virir smiled and bowed his head, "Didn't mean to insult you, Lady Myana." he sat down on his haunches and considered things for a moment. "Well, I am very sorry for your loss, my dear. But one should not stay alone for too long!" he leaped up and came to stand by Myana. He ruffled his feathers showily and proclaimed, "I think I shall stay by your side, even if I annoy you!" he chuckled to himself "Oh yes, as if I could be annoying. Heh." Smiling down at Myana he added, "I never leave a lady on her own, you know."
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:02 pm

She smiled a little happy someone was with her, but somehow it wasen't the same to her as other horses. "Thank you, until I meet a stalion correct?" She smiled again thinking about how polite he is.

Last edited by Wild_Wind on Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twilite-crescent
Beta
twilite-crescent

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:05 pm

"Of course, my dear! And if it would make you happy, we can go in search of a stallion fit to keep you company." Virir lifted his head a bit and scanned the horizon. "Well...I certainly see lots of grass here...that should be an attention grabber for any stallion passer-bys, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:09 pm

"Yes, thats why I picked here. So I can find some one to be with me, and be my friend." She lowered her head taking another bite of grass.
Back to top Go down
twilite-crescent
Beta
twilite-crescent

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:22 pm

"Smart lady, Smart lady indeed." Virir sat back down. "....it's...been awhile since I've just sat down...do you usually spend so much time in one place?"
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:23 pm

She raises her ead again and looks at him, "yes, its in my blood." She smiles and lowers her head for another bite.

Last edited by Wild_Wind on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twilite-crescent
Beta
twilite-crescent

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:28 pm

"That would explain why many horses haven't been able to stay with me for long...it's in my blood to always be on the move, you see. Until, of course, I find a mate. Which I haven't yet. Not many of my kind left, you see. Perhaps in the next hundered years or so I'll find someone." he paused and preened some feathers on his chest. "I must admit though, I am a bit sullied toward the fact that I was born without wings. There's one in every griffins litter, you know. I often wish I could take to the skies. Then I remember how unusually terrified of heights I am, and decide that it's quite nice to have my feet on the ground." he dug his talons into the earth for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:42 pm

She laughed eating the dew covered grass. She lifts her head and looks at him, "I'm sorry you don't have many friends Virir."

Last edited by Wild_Wind on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twilite-crescent
Beta
twilite-crescent

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:48 pm

Virir smiled "Ah, it's quite alright my dear. My kind are used to being loners. Seems that we frighten people." he tilted his head to the side and lifted a back paw to scratch at the base of his horns. "I can't say I blame them. We do have quite unusual looks."
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:55 pm

She smiled, "I'd say!" She flicks her tail. "People seem to enjoy capturing us and riding us. Some say we're beutiful creatures."
Back to top Go down
twilite-crescent
Beta
twilite-crescent

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:56 pm

Virir laughed. A deep rumble in his chest that heaved it's way up to become a thrum in his throat and came out sounding more like a large sword being sharpened in a thunder storm than a laugh. "Well, I can't deny that you are beautiful creatures, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:34 pm

She laughs also, "your just saying that." She flicks her tail again and flares her nostrils, "I wish I had a herd of my own." She sighs and lowers her head for a bite of grass.
Back to top Go down
twilite-crescent
Beta
twilite-crescent

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:10 pm

With a slight frown, Virir stood and walked away from the mare, stopping a little ways off to examine the surrounding territory. "No, my dear, I never "just say" things. Honesty is the best and only policy for me." He turned and eyed her over his shoulder. "I'm afraid a storm is coming, we should seek shelter. And from there...I swear to help you find a herd for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:54 pm

She lifts her head and grins, "alright, and I meant "your just saying that" as in you made me blush. But you are right, we need to seek shelter." The wind blew and the scent of a nearby coyote reached her nostrils. "Theres a coyote roaming about." She sighs, "coyotes are known to sometimes attack horses. Especialy mares like me"
Back to top Go down
twilite-crescent
Beta
twilite-crescent

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:34 pm

"Ah, yes. Coyotes. Never fear, my dear. Those small creatures wouldn't dare to stand up to me. If they try to come close, I will show them what my talons can do." He nodded his head as if he'd decided something very important, then started at a slow pace towards the east. "I believe I see a fairly large grouping of trees over there. They should give us shelter from the rain."
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Z Cash :

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:53 pm

Myana nodded, "then we shall go there." She began walking along with him towards the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::Lonely::.   .::Lonely::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::Lonely::.
Page 1 of 1