Welcome to Zaltana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Zaltana

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonely Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StrongSpiritWolf

StrongSpiritWolf

Female
Number of posts : 9
Humor : I have no idea!
Z Cash :
Lonely Part 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Lonely Part 2 Right_bar_bleue

Group : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Lonely Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Part 2   Lonely Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:26 pm

*sighs* Its okay. Valeen looks down at the ground and kicks gently with her paw.
Back to top Go down
http://valeenspiritwolf.deviantart.com
Twilight
Gamma
Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 272
Z Cash :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

Lonely Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Part 2   Lonely Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:29 pm

(lol you made another topic)

Kila came out of the bush and sat down. 'They seem nice...' she thinks to herself. Her stomach growls and she gives a pitiful grin.

Last edited by Twilight on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Number of posts : 136
Z Cash :

Registration date : 2008-03-17

Lonely Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Part 2   Lonely Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:31 pm

Nala looked to her smiling, "are you hungry? You look like you haven't eaten in a wile..."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Gamma
Twilight

Female
Z Cash :

Lonely Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Part 2   Lonely Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:41 pm

"Yeah... I haven't eaten at all today..."
Back to top Go down
StrongSpiritWolf

StrongSpiritWolf

Female
Z Cash :

Lonely Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonley...   Lonely Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:26 am

As Valeen was watching the two lioness with hunger, she heard a thousand hooves running in the distance. Be right back. She said hurriedly. She walked to the open field of golden grass and ran to the stampede.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Gamma
Twilight

Female
Z Cash :

Lonely Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Part 2   Lonely Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:37 pm

Kila watched as the wolf ran off towards a stampeede. 'She'll be trampled!' she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
StrongSpiritWolf

StrongSpiritWolf

Female
Z Cash :

Lonely Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonley...   Lonely Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Valeen runs as fast as she could to get to the nearest wilderbeast. She ran without sight with the dust covering the way. She heard a baby wilderbeast and ran to it. The wilderbeast looked hopeless running away from her. Valeen jumped and got tackled by the baby's mother. She was trying to escape from the vicious wilderbeast but there was no way. Her big horns kept hitting her in the face. She yelped for help, for any help. She looked at the tree where she was but couldn't clearly see it. She hoped for help.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Gamma
Twilight

Female
Z Cash :

Lonely Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Part 2   Lonely Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:55 pm

Kila heard her faint yelps for help, muffled and barely audible from the thunderous sound of hooves. She thought for a moment about hw much help she could be... just a little cub, there wasent much she could do. She ran over to where she heard Valeen's call, and saw a mother Wildebeast attempting to spear her with her sharp horns. Kila ran over and bristled her fur as much as she could to it. It seemed not to notice her at all. She bared her small teeth at it, but again, it didn't even notice. She felt helpless.
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wind
Gamma
Wild_Wind

Female
Number of posts : 136
Z Cash :

Registration date : 2008-03-17

Lonely Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Part 2   Lonely Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Nala heard the faint cries for help, and watched as Kiara ran to try and help. Nala yelled out to her, "Kiara, wait! It's too dangerous!" But it was too late, she already stood there, baring her teeth at it; Luckily, it didn't notice her. Nala raced over there, grabbing Kiara by the scruff, then setting her back down by the tree. "Stay here. And don't worry, I'll save her." She nudged her, encouraging her to stay.

Then she raced over to the mighty wildebeest, jumping onto it's back. She bit and tore at it, as if it was a hare. Then, she bit into it's neck, where a fresh wound most likely from a rival male attacked it. The wilebeest fell to the ground, gasping for it's last breath; Then, it finally died.

Nala looked to Valeen, "it's very lucky of you to have met me, otherwise you would be dead right now."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Gamma
Twilight

Female
Z Cash :

Lonely Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Part 2   Lonely Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:59 pm

(I changed her name from Kiara to Kila lol)

Kila watched as Nala ran after Valeen, attempting to save her. She watched as the wildebeest fell to the ground and took its last breath. She then ran over to the two of them and stared at the dead animal.
Back to top Go down
StrongSpiritWolf

StrongSpiritWolf

Female
Z Cash :

Lonely Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonley....   Lonely Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:30 pm

(Lol. Sorry I hadn't replied)

Valeen saw when Nala jumped on the wildebeast and attacked. She was amazed how she did it.

As the wildebeast fell onto the ground and took its last breath, Valeen got up with a painful look on her face. She looked at the wildebeast then looked at Nala. Wow. That was. .incredible. Thank you for. .saving my life. Valeen coughed and then all of the sudden her vision was getting blurry. Her paws were shaking and she fell on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lonely Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Part 2   Lonely Part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely Part 2
Page 1 of 1